Neil has just spent an enjoyable 3 days training with the team at Gira in London. This event was presented by Gira UK to bring IDES Limited up to the exacting standards required by a ‘home server’ programming expert.
The Home server provides total control of any building via touch panels, I-phone, Android hand held devices and also the web from
any where in the world.
A 2 day hands on training aimed at installers, commissioning engineers, and system specifiers.
Candidates need to hold the KNX certificate.
* Downloading a project from ETS
* Building structure and QuadClient setup,
* Switching and Dimming Scenes
* Logic Messages, Notifictions and Archives
* Camera Integration to QuadClient
* Visualisation, Graphs, Time Clocks
This is also combined with 1 day training aimed at installers, commissioning engineers, and system specifiers.
The course is structured to show the advanced features, and processes needed to complete feature full system installations.
* Integration with Gira IP Door Communications
* IP Camera pan and tilt
* Integration of FTP Server
* Bus Scan and device settings
* Logic applications
* App shop and Plugins
IDES Limited would be delighted to discuss any KNX projects with you throughout the UK and can offer expert advice having had in excess of 13 years experience.